Canby Main Street will host its November First Friday event this Friday, Nov. 2. Visit downtown Canby for special discounts, live music and other fun.
One of the main highlights this month will be an open house event at Heavenly Bridal Boutique, 309 SE 1st Ave. Stop by for gift bags, free limo rides, door prizes, drawings and refreshments
The Gigi Wiggins Soft Soul Review will perform live at Gwynn’s Coffeehouse, 190 NW 2nd Ave., starting at 7 p.m., featuring live soul music in the styles of Aretha Franklin, Chaka Khan, Angie Stone, and Bobby Caldwell.
Other highlights include:
- American Legion (424 NW 1st Ave.): Friday Night Burger Feed, 5:30 to 7:30 p.m.
- The Book Nook (181 N Grant St.): Meet & Greet with local author Miranda Mayer, 7 to 8:30 p.m.
- Los Dos Amigos (102 N Ivy St.): Seafood specials ft. seafood relleno and burrito costena, happy hour from 3 to 6 p.m.
- Red Door Antiques (394 NW 1st Ave.): 10 percent off all items not marked ND or already reduced, all day.
- La Consasuper Meat Market (733 SE 1st Ave.): Four tacos for $5! Lunch and dinner special, with your choice of chicken, steak or pork.
- Balance & Harmony (136 N Grant St.): $5 First Friday Flow Yoga at 9 a.m. and 5:30 p.m. Beginners and yoga newbies welcome!
- Retro Revival (280 N Grant St.): 10 percent off, storewide. Open until 8 p.m.
Want to support free, useful, locally produced journalism like this? Then consider joining our monthly membership program, Canby Now Plus, for as little as $1 a month! You’ll help us sustain and expand our work, plus you can get access to exclusive content, cool merchandise and other goodies. Thanks!