Canby Main Street will host its October First Friday event this Friday, Oct. 5. Visit downtown Canby for special discounts, live music and other fun.
One of the main highlights this month will be the Prep & Pour event at the Christina Gutierrez Farmers Insurance Agency, 181 N Grant St. Stop by for free wine, beer and refreshments as Canby Fire District provides tips on how to prepare an emergency survival kit for your home, car and office.
Other highlights include:
- American Legion (424 NW 1st Ave.): Friday Night Burger Feed, 5:30 to 7:30 p.m.
- Red Door Antiques (394 NW 1st Ave.): 10 percent off all items not marked ND or already reduced, all day.
- La Consasuper Meat Market (733 SE 1st Ave.): $15 buy & fry chicken fajita kit (2 pounds meat, plus prepared rice, beans and salsa).
- Balance & Harmony (136 N Grant St.): $5 First Friday Flow Yoga at 9 a.m. and 5:30 p.m. Beginners and yoga newbies welcome!
- Retro Revival (280 N Grant St.): 10 percent off, storewide. Open until 8 p.m.
- Vitamin Plaza (121 N Grant St.): Up to 40 percent off list princes on CBD products and over 50 items are 25 percent off every day.
- Los Dos Amigos (102 N Ivy): Happy hour food and drink, featuring $5 margaritas and $6 super nachos from 3 to 6 p.m.
Want to support free, useful, locally produced journalism like this? Then consider joining our monthly membership program, Canby Now Plus, for as little as $1 a month! You’ll help us sustain and expand our work, plus you can get access to exclusive content, cool merchandise and other goodies. Thanks!