Canby Business will host its November First Friday event this Friday, Dec. 7. Visit downtown Canby for special discounts, live music and other fun.
This month’s First Friday coincides with Light Up the Night, the city’s annual Christmas celebration. There will be a holiday parade through downtown Canby starting at 6 p.m., with a tree lighting at approximately 6:30. Photos with Santa at the gazebo from 6:30 to 7:30.
Other highlights include:
- American Legion (424 NW 1st Ave.): Friday Night Burger Feed, 5:30 to 7:30 p.m.
- Oliver Insurance (101 N Ivy St.): Letters to Santa, stationary and refreshments provided, 4 to 5:45 p.m.
- Bikes N More (200 NW 1st Ave.): Light Up Your Bike! 20 percent off assorted bike lights.
- Gwynn’s Coffeehouse (190 NW 2nd Ave.): TMK Creamery cheese tasting, plus live music featuring Mark Davis (7 to 9 p.m.)
- Backstop Bar & Grill (211 N Grant St.): Happy hour (3 to 6 p.m. and 9 p.m. to close), plus all night dinner special: smoke prime rib and all the fixings for $20.95.
- Red Door Antiques (394 NW 1st Ave.): 10 percent off all items not marked ND or already reduced, all day.
- Retro Revival (280 N Grant St.): 10 percent off, storewide. Open until 8 p.m.
Want to support free, useful, locally produced journalism like this? Then consider joining our monthly membership program, Canby Now Plus, for as little as $1 a month! You’ll help us sustain and expand our work, plus you can get access to exclusive content, cool merchandise and other goodies. Thanks!