Clackamas County Social Services Seeks Resident Input on Older Adult Services

Clackamas County Social Services is developing a new, four-year plan to guide their work, but first, they want to hear from county residents about what is important to them and what each community needs most.

Social Services is asking county residents to complete an online Community Needs Assessment survey to share their experiences and opinions about current services and potential needs.

English –
Español –
Pусский –

If you need assistance to complete the survey, call 503-650-5704.

Social Services staff and the Aging Services Advisory Council will use the results of this survey to decide what types of programs to offer for seniors and people with disabilities through 2024.

Clackamas County Social Services offers a range of services for seniors and people with disabilities to support independence and quality of life. Its services include transportation, in-home care, information and resource referral, energy assistance, family caregiver support, and much more. It also supports community partners, including the Wilsonville Community Center, in delivering programming, such as meals and physical activity classes, to area seniors.

To access Clackamas County Social Services programs and services, contact the Clackamas County Aging and Disability Resource Connection at 503-650-5622.

Want to support free, useful, locally produced journalism like this? Then consider joining our monthly membership program, Canby Now Plus, for as little as $1 a month! You’ll help us sustain and expand our work, plus you can get access to exclusive content, cool merchandise and other goodies. Thanks!